Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hiatus - Working on a Novel

This is just a note to my readers that I won't be posting very often for a few months, because I've resurrected a children's novel I started writing about six years ago, and I don't seem to have enough hours in the week to do both that and blogging!

The novel is hopefully going to be one of a series with the name "Terra Incognita," and it's about a family that gets sent into a parallel universe where the creatures of European medieval legend are real.  I got stuck years ago when I was halfway through chapter 10-- but I've figured out how to finish it, and I think I only have about five chapters left to complete.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Mara Reid said...

Happy for you. Also jealous. I've laid fiction writing down too many times. But I can cheer you on from the sidelines.

Unknown said...

I wish you well. Keep working on your novel even on the hard days.

Suzanne the Salty One said...

How cool! Good for you and best wishes for your project!

Jan Zizka said...

God bless you dear woman of God.

Unknown said...

Exciting!

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

Wow, I'm way behind in my blog reading. I love stories involving people from our world entering others, sounds great!

Kristen said...

Thanks Mike! It's going slower than I originally hoped, but I'm getting there!